- Aroostook River Camping &
Rec, (207) 498-6969
- American Dream Resort, (207) 834-3555
- My Brothers Place, (207) 532-6739
Pond Camping Resort,
- Shin Pond Village, (207) 528-2900
- Wilderness Island, (207) 435-6825
- Arndt's Aroostook River Lodge,
- Neil E Michaud Campground, (207)
- Lakeview Campgrounds, (207) 444-4581
Wide open spaces, Allagash Wilderness Waterway,
no large urban centers.
Home to Baxter State Park, Mt. Katahdin, and Moosehead
Lake - largest fresh water lake in Maine.
to Acadia National Park, Bar Harbor and Bangor. Quaint coastal
villages and lots of lakes for fishing.
- Moose River Region:
watching, hiking, whitewater rafting and the state capital, Augusta,
are in this region.
coastal villages, ship yard history and such popular destinations
as Camden and Boothbay Harbor.
Lakes & Mountains:
skiing - Summer hiking, camping and more. Mountainous region with
clear lakes and streams for exploration.
urban centers, family camping, coastal vacation getaways and outlet
the map below for regional campground listings and
links to campgrounds in Maine.